Wow, I had a weird one last night. My dream was kinda like the movie A Beautiful Mind. I took Jen with me to something that was almost like a high school reunion. Well at this reunion everyone was outside talking to eachother and I got up to go do something and when I cam back jen was talking to all these people that I went to HS with but never talked to them back then. Well I found this a little strange so I grabbed her and we started walking away and Jen was acting a little strange towards me now also.
We walked over what seemed to be like a small concreate bridge with a barrier so people don't fall over or anything. Well on the bridge we were looking over at the view and all of a sudden we were surrounded by by everyone and they were trying to get Jen from me so I grabbed one guy and scuffled with him and threw his ass over the bridge and managed to throw one more guy over. By then they have Jen and they've turned her against me, telling her that I was a bad person, a murderor, so I shove through people and take off running towards some cars. I jump in and steel a Toyota suv which was silver in color and I took 2 girls hostage untill I could figure out what was going on. It was like everyone was crazy or cult like.......kinda scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a crazy dream! :) I'd never turn against you! :)
XOXO
Post a Comment