So far not much is going on today, slow which is the new norm around here. I have one van that is supposed to go in the next day or too and hopefully that will generate another sale cause the guy is trading a real nice van and I think I have a buyer for it.
The new Dodge Challenger is now available to order, they are making only 4500 of them and they are selling for about $10,000 over sticker price.......woohoo I wish I could get one sold, Matt just took a deposit on one...... bastard.
Steve Evans wifes is gonna make it to NewYork, her father is coming to pick her up and she will be back on monday I think. Steve will be by himself for the weekend, I told him maybe he can stop by for awhile and hang out, I'll have to talk to Jen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi baby! :) I'm glad you made a blog. Steve can always come over. I like Carsyn....he's a cutey. He & Jake could play for a while together even if he wanted to drop him off for a bit to go do something.
Post a Comment